If you have been contacted by the police to tell your side of the story or if you have been accused of a crime and don’t know what to do, visit our arrest warrant and pre-arrest information page to learn the answers to some commonly asked legal questions. If you would like to speak with an attorney, call us or visit our firm today.
At Berman & Russo, we try to keep your case out of the criminal justice system through such program alternatives as accelerated rehabilitation, pretrial diversion drug education programs or restitution. If we need to present your defense to a prosecutor or to a jury, however, our attorneys’ trial experience helps to ensure that they will hear and understand the strengths of your case.
For dependable advice about your options for resolving serious criminal charges throughout Connecticut, contact an experienced South Windsor criminal defense lawyer at Berman & Russo. We adapt our criminal defense strategies to the demands of your situation and your own specific objectives.
We offer free consultations to people charged with crimes in the courts of Hartford, Manchester, Enfield, New Britain, Middletown, Norwich, New London, Danielson and Rockville/Vernon. We defend clients facing such serious charges and offenses as:
- Drug charges, including possession of marijuana or illegal prescription drugs
- Vehicular felonies such as homicide, manslaughter or repeat DUI that can result in driver’s license suspensions
- DUI and other serious traffic violations
- Family violence, including violations of restraining or protective orders
- Larceny or fraud charges, including workers’ compensation fraud and embezzlement
- College or university student offenses involving drugs, alcohol or breach of the peace
- Probation violations
- Violations of protective orders
- Bail Bond
We also advise our clients about such matters as pardons and expungement of Connecticut criminal records. To learn more about the range of our criminal defense practice, contact our firm today.